Your freestanding bath should be your bathroom statement piece. Its effortlessly chic design is perfect for both modern and traditional bathrooms. The freestanding bath is extremely practical and will work in family bathrooms and quieter homes alike.
Our freestanding double ended bath collection means you can enjoy a long quiet soak from either side of the tub. Not only do we have a variety of different shapes, we also have a number of finishes to choose from including, statement black, on trend stoine grey and traditional white.
Choosing a Freestanding Bath
When it comes to freestanding baths, there are a few things you need to take into consideration before going ahead and purchasing one, such as the available space in your bathroom. If you have a large bathroom, a stand alone bath positioned in the middle of the room will add the wow factor, but for smaller spaces the bath can be placed near to the wall instead.
You will also need to choose a style that best suits your bathroom. A contemporary freestanding bath makes a statement in a modern bathroom, while a roll top bath will add elegance to a traditional bathroom. You can also choose between single and double ended designs. A double ended freestanding bath is a popular option, as you can bathe comfortably at either end without the bath taps getting in the way. Discover a stylish collection and add luxury and comfort to your dream bathroom project.
- Milano Overton - White Modern Oval Double-Ended Freestanding Bath - 1800mm x 750mm
- Milano Overton - White Modern Oval Double-Ended Freestanding Bath - 1830mm x 710mm
- Milano Overton - White Modern Oval Double-Ended Freestanding Bath - 1555mm x 745mm
- Milano Overton - White Modern Oval Double-Ended Freestanding Bath - 1655mm x 750mm
- Milano Altcar - Stone Grey Modern Oval Double-Ended Freestanding Bath - 1695mm x 750mm
- Milano Towneley - 1750mm x 730mm Double Ended Freestanding Bath with Base