There’s nothing that says luxury quite like a freestanding bath. Not only do they bring a touch of hotel elegance to your home, they’re also a great investment. Did you know that having a freestanding tub can actually improve your home resale value?
Freestanding baths or stand alone baths, should be the focal point of your bathroom. The brilliance of this bath is how practical and welcoming it can make a bathroom space. Providing you and your family with a comfortable, soothing bathing experience.
The Big Bathroom Shop freestanding bath collection is made up of soft curved modern baths, traditional slipper baths, freestanding double ended baths and more angular shapes for those that love a fine line aesthetic.
Our variety of shapes means you have plenty of options to choose from. Your choice doesn’t end with shapes. We have beautifully crafted white, black, grey and cappuccino coloured baths, available in larger sizes, perfect for those with more space, or alternatively small freestanding bath sizes, for more compact bathrooms.
When you have selected the perfect style, shape and size, you can choose between a selection of coloured feet options. Those options include, brushed gold, oil-rubbed bronze, black, white, chrome and brushed nickel.
Choosing The Perfect Freestanding Bath
When it comes to freestanding baths there are a few things you need to take into consideration before going ahead and purchasing one, such as the available space in your bathroom. If you have a large bathroom, a stand alone bath positioned in the middle of the room will add the wow factor, but for smaller spaces the bath can be placed near to the wall instead.
You will also need to choose a style that best suits your bathroom. A contemporary freestanding bath makes a statement in a modern bathroom, while a roll top bath will add elegance to a traditional bathroom.
You can also choose between single and double ended designs. A double ended freestanding bath is a popular option, as you can bathe comfortably at either end without the bath taps getting in the way. Discover a stylish collection and add luxury and comfort to your dream bathroom project.
Freestanding Bath With Shower
If your heart is set on a freestanding tub but you want to combine it with a shower, you may want to opt for a back to wall freestanding bath for easier installation.
Our range of freestanding baths are designed to offer you the perfect soaking experience with its elegant design and ergonomic shape. Each bath is crafted with high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting durability and a luxurious bathing experience.
Frequently Asked Freestanding Bath Questions
Which is the most comfortable freestanding bath?
The most comfortable freestanding bath is usually oval shaped. Due to the soft curved nature and lumbar angles of the tub, it provides the most comfortable position to relax in whilst soaking away the stress of the day.
Are freestanding baths hard to get in and out of?
Freestanding baths can have high sides, or legs, that make them difficult to get in and out of if you have restricted mobility, so it’s important to check the height of the product in the specification tab of the product pages.
What else do I need with my freestanding bath?.
Details on what else you need to purchase with your freestanding bath can be found on the product description, making your shopping experience that little bit easier.
Thing To Remember When Selecting A Freestanding Bath
- Consider your practicalities
- Select a style that suits your space
- Make a statement with your shape
- Pick the perfect finish
Need Extra Freestanding Bath Help?
To help you make the right choice when selecting your freestanding bath, why not visit our Freestanding Bath Buyer’s Guide?
Items 1-36 of 96
- -30%Milano Overton - White Modern Freestanding Slipper Bath - 1500mm x 750mm
- -30%Milano Hest - Stone Grey Traditional Freestanding Slipper Bath - 1710mm x 740mm (No Tap-Holes)
- -30%Milano Hest - Stone Grey Traditional Double-Ended Freestanding Slipper Bath - 1750mm x 730mm (No Tap-Holes)
- Milano Altcar - Stone Grey Modern Freestanding Bath - 1670mm x 730mm
- Milano Richmond - Traditional Back to Wall Freestanding Bath - 1685mm x 780mm - Choice of Bath Colour and Feet Finish
- Milano Legend - White Traditional Roll Top Freestanding Bath with Choice of Feet - 1795mm x 785mm
- Milano Overton - White Modern Oval Double-Ended Freestanding Bath - Choice of Size
- -20%Milano Richmond - White Traditional Freestanding Bath with Choice of Feet - 1730mm x 780mm (No Tap-Holes)
- -20%Milano Hest - Stone Grey Traditional Double-Ended Freestanding Slipper Bath with Brushed Gold Feet - 1750mm x 730mm (No Tap-Holes)
- Milano Legend - Traditional Roll Top Freestanding Bath - 1795mm x 785mm - Choice of Bath Colour and Feet Finish
- -20%Milano Hest - Stone Grey Traditional Freestanding Slipper Bath with Brushed Gold Feet - 1710mm x 740mm (No Tap-Holes)
- Milano Overton - White Modern Oval Double-Ended Freestanding Bath - 1830mm x 710mm - Choice of Overflow Finish
- -20%Milano Hest - Stone Grey Traditional Double-Ended Freestanding Slipper Bath with Black Feet - 1750mm x 730mm (No Tap-Holes)
- -20%Milano Hest - Stone Grey Traditional Freestanding Slipper Bath with Black Feet - 1710mm x 740mm (No Tap-Holes)
- up to-30%Milano Overton - White Modern Freestanding Slipper Bath - Choice of Size
- RAK Cloud - White Modern Double-Ended Freestanding Bath - 1400mm x 753mm
- Milano Ballam - White Modern Oval Double-Ended Freestanding Bath - Choice of Size
- Milano Legend - 1780mm x 825mm Double Ended Roll Top Freestanding Bath with Choice of Feet
- Milano Elswick - White Modern Square Double-Ended Freestanding Bath - 1615mm x 720mm
- RAK Cloud - Grey Modern Double-Ended Freestanding Bath - 1400mm x 753mm
- Milano Ballam - White Modern Oval Double-Ended Freestanding Bath - 1700mm x 750mm