Why have a standard bath when you can have a whirlpool bath? It’s a question many people are asking themselves, as whirlpool bath popularity soars. This new style of bath is here to bring endless relaxation and a spa-like experience, all in the comfort of your own home.
This collection is filled with standard bath, corner bath and square whirlpool designs in a variety of size options. Crafted from premium quality Lucite acrylic, a material ideal for resistance against everyday wear and tear.
Our whirlpool baths are available with height adjusting feet for easy levelling on unlevel floors, helping achieve the perfect bath height for you and your family. With long life guarantees of 10 years and plenty of health benefits, whirlpool baths are the latest in bath tub innovation.
What Are Whirlpool Baths?
A whirlpool bath is a bath that features powerful water jets and additional jet air spa systems to create a forceful whirling current of water whilst you bathe. The jets are placed on the inside sides of the bath shell and can be operated by controls to achieve a bespoke spa bath experience.
What Are The Benefits Of a Whirlpool Bath?
There are many benefits to having a whirlpool bath. As we mentioned above our whirlpool baths have 6 -12 jets to turn your bath into your very own indoor jacuzzi. The powerful jet technology can help relieve stress and aching muscles. In turn, this can also help draw out toxins and help improve sleep.
Great to help relieve the stiffness and aches that come with arthritis and regular gym goers. The massage jets improve bloody circulation and greater flow of oxygen to the major organs.
Are Whirlpool Baths High Maintenance?
A whirlpool bath is no more maintenance than a regular bath. It requires to be cleaned weekly and after use to avoid grime and dirt build up. The only extra cleaning that may be required is keeping the jets clear and unclogged.
Is there a difference between a jacuzzi and whirlpool bath?
Many people want to know the difference between a jacuzzi and a whirlpool bath and put simply, Jacuzzi’s are an outdoor bath and are usually found in the garden. They tend to be much more expensive than a whirlpool bath. The main difference is a whirlpool bathtub will fit into your bathroom without having extra work done (unlike a jacuzzi) and has all of the same benefits.
- Milano Overton - Whirlpool Double Ended Spa Bath - Choice of Jets, Sizes and Panels
- Milano Serene - Round Deep Inset Bath - 1800mm - Choice of Jets
- Milano Elswick - Whirlpool Double Ended Spa Bath - Choice of Jets, Sizes and Panels
- Milano Richmond - Traditional Whirlpool Single Ended Spa Bath - 1700mm x 750mm - Choice of Panels
- Milano Newby - Whirlpool Corner Spa Bath with Panel - 1200mm x 1200mm
- Milano Elswick - Whirlpool Single Ended Spa Bath - Choice of Jets, Sizes and Panels
- Milano Serene - Double-Ended Deep Inset Bath - 1800mm x 1200mm - Choice of Jets
- Milano Breeze - Whirlpool Single Ended Spa Bath - 1800mm x 800mm - Chrome
- Milano Breeze - Whirlpool Single Ended Spa Bath - 1800mm x 800mm - Black
- Milano Breeze - Whirlpool Corner Spa Bath - 1400mm x 1400mm - Black
- Milano Breeze - Whirlpool Double Ended Spa Bath - 1700mm x 800mm - Chrome
- Milano Breeze - Whirlpool Corner Spa Bath - 1400mm x 1400mm - Chrome
- Milano Breeze - Whirlpool Double Ended Spa Bath - 1700mm x 800mm - Black