Discover our extensive collection of bathroom vanity units. With stylish and practical solutions designed to provide the little extra storage solutions your bathroom needs, our vanity units feature a range of styles and finishes to suit any style of bathroom, cloakroom or en-suite - with free delivery on orders over £295.
With a selection of sizes available, we have a vanity unit to suit large and small bathrooms alike. Find slim-line vanities at widths of 400mm that are perfect for compact bathroom spaces, to more conventional 600mm & 800mm designs. We also have a collection of large and luxurious vanity units that feature double basins and ample wash space, to help create a stunning focal point in a large master bathroom.
Our Designer Vanity Unit Collection
In our bathroom vanity unit range, you will find:
- Wall Hung Vanity Units
- Floor Standing Vanity Units
- Cloakroom Vanity Units
- Modern Vanity Units
- Traditional Vanity Units
- Combination Units
- Cabinets & Storage Units
Whether modern spa-like styling is your thing, or you prefer things to be a little more vintage in look and feel, there is a vanity unit solution that adds style, luxury and an extra touch of functionality to your bathroom at Big Bathroom Shop.
From stylish and practical countertop and shelf vanities to wall-hung vanity units that appear to float in mid-air, there is a finish to match your taste and a design to suit your needs, in our luxurious collection.
Find trendy grey vanities alongside golden, light & dark oak finishes - or choose from a sleek and mysterious collection of black or navy vanity units in a range of sizes and designs to add those important, functional and striking finishing touches to your bathroom space.
With features like internal shelves, soft close doors, LED lighting and more, there is no better place to discover a stylish, practical and luxurious new vanity unit, than at Big Bathroom Shop.
Frequently Asked Vanity Unit Questions
What is the standard height of a vanity unit?
Standard vanity unit heights vary between 760mm & 815mm (30 to 32 inches) - although some more modern designs tend to be a little higher at around 915mm (36 inches).
Do vanity units need to be attached to the wall?
Not all vanity units have to be attached to the wall, though, as their name suggests, wall-hung vanity units generally are attached to the wall to secure them. In some smaller bathroom and en-suite spaces, it may be necessary to attach freestanding vanity units to the wall to ensure safe use.
How high should I mount a wall-hung vanity unit?
Typically, a wall-hung vanity unit is mounted anywhere between 635mm and 760mm (25-30 inches). However, for wall-hung vanities that feature a vessel or countertop basin, this may need to be reduced to accommodate the additional height of the sink.
- Milano Aston - Light Grey 440mm Traditional Cloakroom Vanity Unit with Basin - Choice of Handle Finish
- Milano Aston - Navy 600mm Traditional Vanity Unit with Basin - Choice of Handle Finish
- Milano Aston - Light Grey 600mm Traditional Vanity Unit with Basin - Choice of Handle Finish
- Milano Henley - Light Grey 1240mm Traditional Vanity Unit - Choice of Basin and Handle Finish
- Milano Henley - Antique White 1240mm Traditional Vanity Unit - Choice of Basin and Handle Finish
- Milano Henley - Light Grey 840mm Traditional Vanity Unit - Choice of Basin and Handle Finish
- Milano Henley - Antique White 840mm Traditional Vanity Unit - Choice of Basin and Handle Finish
- Milano Aston - Navy 400mm Traditional Cloakroom Vanity Unit with Basin - Choice of Handle Finish