At Big Bathroom Shop we understand that being able to include a striking designer bath in your bathroom suite is something of a luxury. Thankfully, we have a large range of designer-inspired baths in a variety of sizes and styles, at prices to suit a range of budgets, tastes and bathroom sizes.
Whether you’re searching for the perfect standard bath, luxurious freestanding bathtub, convenient corner bath, stylish shower bath or a decadent whirlpool bath, our collection of modern and traditional baths will leave you spoilt for choice.
What Different Bath Types Are There at Big Bathroom Shop?
There’s a large variety of bath shapes and designs available at Big Bathroom Shop, and it’s important to choose a bath that is the right style and fit for your bathroom.
Freestanding baths are designed to stand alone in your bathroom without a supporting wall structure. Traditional designs are mounted by four feet and modern designs usually sit on the floor. Either design makes a beautiful focal point for any bathroom design.
They are plumbed in the same way as a regular bathtub, with a waste in the front leading to the drain pipe. So there shouldn’t be any extra plumbing costs when it comes to installation.
Within our freestanding bath range you will discover, roll top baths, slipper baths, double ended freestanding bathtubs, back to wall freestanding baths, small freestanding baths and a selection of bath feet in a variety of styles and finishes to match.
Corner baths are an excellent way to maximise space in smaller bathrooms. Beautifully designed and practical, our range of corner bathtubs all come with industry leading guarantees and are made from premium quality acrylic that is highly durable, warm to touch and scratch resistant - making them perfect for family bathrooms.
For homeowners looking to install both a shower and bath, with limited space, we have the answer. A shower bath - the ideal option for smaller bathrooms or busy family homes.
In our shower bath combo collection you will find straight baths, p shaped baths and L shaped baths, offering you a wide selection of styles and designs to ensure you find the perfect bath to fit your bathroom.
The majority of our shower baths are available with a shower screen and bath panel options - just check the listings when browsing to learn more.
A Whirlpool Bath features powerful water jets and additional jet air spa systems to create a relaxing bathing experience. The jets and air spa work together to create a forceful whirling current that you can control for the perfect spa bath.
All of our whirlpool bath tubs are crafted from premium quality lucite acrylic which is a material used to help diminish everyday wear and tear and help make your bath last for years to come. Discover corner bath, standard whirlpool bath designs in a variety of size options to accommodate even the most difficult shaped bathrooms.
RAK Ceramics at Big Bathroom Shop
Big Bathroom Shop are now proud stockists of RAK Ceramic bathroom sanitaryware.
RAK Ceramics specialises in quality bathroom products and is one of the largest manufacturers in the world. RAK prides themselves on providing the highest standards of bold and innovative products used across the globe.
Discover our collection of RAK baths, crafted for long lasting durability and a truly beautiful aesthetic. The RAK Washington freestanding bathtubs are inspired by a period look. Available in crisp white, grey, greige and cappuccino, for a bath that really stands out.
The RAK Cloud modern freestanding baths focus on contemporary charm, with stunning soft edges, double ended design and a variety of finish options.
Are Baths Supplied With a Waste?
Some of our baths do come with a bath waste kit included. However, we do suggest always checking the product information box. In this box you will find a description of the product, what it comes with and what else you may need to purchase to complete the look of your new bath.
Please note - Traditional freestanding baths generally require you to purchase a waste kit.
Do I Need To Order Anything Else With My Bathtub?
On each of our bath product descriptions, you will find both a ‘what’s included’ and a ‘what will you need’ section. These sections will tell you what comes with your bath and any other bits you may need to purchase to complement your new bath - such as bath waste or bath taps.
Please remember that none of our baths comes with a bath tap. This is so you have the option of choosing the right bath tap to suit your style.
Will I Need a Bath Screen?
Some of our standard baths come with a glass shower bath screen. You can find black sliding bath screens, folding bath screens and square bath screens in a variety of finishes.
However, if the bath and screen sets don’t match your style, you can purchase a bath and bath screen separate, including grid bath screens and much more to fit P-shape and L-shape bath designs.
How Do I Choose The Right Bath For Me?
Choosing the right bath for your bathroom can be a challenging task. With so many style and design choices it can be hard to narrow down which bath is right for you. Here are our top tips on how to choose the right bath for you.
First thing you need to do is measure the area where your bath will go. Bathrooms can be awkward spaces with unique layouts. That’s why we have an extensive size range.
Once you know the size of the bath you need, you can decide on the style; Freestanding, Shower Bath, or Corner bath or back to wall baths.
Once you have decided on the design and style, this will dictate what type of bath taps you will need. Some baths have tap holes that fit either a mixer or single tap, while other baths may need mounted or freestanding taps.
When browsing for your bath, each description will clearly state what items come with the bath and what other items you will need to include in your order. Here is where you choose your waste, bath screen and panel options if required.
How Long Will Delivery Take?
Standard delivery is 2-7 working days and costs £4.95, orders over £295 receive free delivery to postcodes in England, Wales and areas of Scotland. We also offer a premium delivery service on UK orders only such as; named day, next working day, Saturday and 2-person delivery.
Items 1-36 of 277
- -30%Milano Overton - White Modern Freestanding Slipper Bath - 1500mm x 750mm
- -30%Milano Hest - Stone Grey Traditional Freestanding Slipper Bath - 1710mm x 740mm (No Tap-Holes)
- -30%Milano Hest - Stone Grey Traditional Double-Ended Freestanding Slipper Bath - 1750mm x 730mm (No Tap-Holes)
- Milano Richmond - Traditional Art Deco Standard Bath - Choice of Size and Panels
- Milano Elswick - Modern Square Single Ended Standard Bath - Choice of Size and Panels
- Milano Altcar - Stone Grey Modern Freestanding Bath - 1670mm x 730mm
- Milano Richmond - Traditional Back to Wall Freestanding Bath - 1685mm x 780mm - Choice of Bath Colour and Feet Finish
- -20%Milano Newby - 1675mm x 850mm Right Hand P-Shape Shower Bath - Choice of Panels, Screen and Waste
- Milano Elswick - Modern Square Double Ended Bath - Choice of Size and Panels
- Milano Ballam - Modern Round Single Ended Standard Bath - Choice of Size and Panels
- Milano Legend - White Traditional Roll Top Freestanding Bath with Choice of Feet - 1795mm x 785mm
- Milano Overton - White Modern Oval Double-Ended Freestanding Bath - Choice of Size
- -20%Milano Richmond - White Traditional Freestanding Bath with Choice of Feet - 1730mm x 780mm (No Tap-Holes)
- -20%Milano Hest - Stone Grey Traditional Double-Ended Freestanding Slipper Bath with Brushed Gold Feet - 1750mm x 730mm (No Tap-Holes)
- Milano Legend - Traditional Roll Top Freestanding Bath - 1795mm x 785mm - Choice of Bath Colour and Feet Finish
- -20%Milano Hest - Stone Grey Traditional Freestanding Slipper Bath with Brushed Gold Feet - 1710mm x 740mm (No Tap-Holes)
- Milano Overton - White Modern Oval Double-Ended Freestanding Bath - 1830mm x 710mm - Choice of Overflow Finish
- -20%Milano Hest - Stone Grey Traditional Double-Ended Freestanding Slipper Bath with Black Feet - 1750mm x 730mm (No Tap-Holes)
- -20%Milano Hest - Stone Grey Traditional Freestanding Slipper Bath with Black Feet - 1710mm x 740mm (No Tap-Holes)
- up to-30%Milano Overton - White Modern Freestanding Slipper Bath - Choice of Size
- RAK Cloud - White Modern Double-Ended Freestanding Bath - 1400mm x 753mm