Corner Radiator Valves
Corner radiator valves are needed when the pipes are coming out of the wall instead of the floor. Angled valves can be used in this instance because the valve would need to turn 90 degrees to fit into the pipework. So, if this sounds like your pipework set up, corner radiator valves are what you need.
Corner Valves are a great solution for a neat finish that will hide away the less than pretty pipework you don’t want on show.
With our beautiful collection, you will discover stylish, durable, manual or thermostatic (TRV) corner valves for radiator and heated towel rails.
Corner thermostatic valves are the perfect option for those looking for easy to control temperature on an individual radiator. For example, if you have one room in your home that requires additional heat and rather than turn your central heating on, thermostatic valves allow you to heat the rad of your chose.
Find your dream finish including, chrome, black and anthracite options, alongside modern and traditional designs, that will perfectly compliment your home heating.
- Milano - Chrome Corner Radiator Valves with Chrome TRV£54.99inc VAT
- Milano - Chrome Square Corner Radiator Valves
- Milano - Chrome Modern Radiator Valves - Corner Pair£26.99inc VAT
- Milano Windsor - Traditional Thermostatic Corner Radiator Valves Chrome (Pair)£64.99inc VAT
- Milano Windsor - Traditional Thermostatic Corner Radiator Valves Satin (Pair)£64.99inc VAT
- Milano Windsor - Traditional Thermostatic Corner Radiator Valves Brass (Pair)
- Milano - Chrome Corner Radiator Valves with White TRV
- Milano - Black Thermostatic Corner Radiator Valve and Lockshield
- Milano - Modern Charcoal Corner Radiator Valves (Pair)
- Milano - Anthracite Thermostatic Corner Radiator Valve and Lockshield
- Milano - Modern Black Corner Radiator Valves