Angled valves are different to other type of radiator valves because of how they connect to your pipework at a 90-degree angle. One reason for opting for an angled valve instead of regular valves could be that your water supply comes from the floor.
You need angled valves if your central heating pipes come out through the floor or up through the wall.
Angled valves give you perfect control over your radiator or heated towel rail output for luxurious heating all year round. Not only can you opt for manual angular valves, to adjust the heating yourself, they also look neater than most other valves. If you’d prefer a more self-efficient valve, go for the thermostatic angled valve.
Here at Big Bathroom Shop, we have valves designed with form and function including a beautiful selection of modern and traditional styles. Our valves are here to enhance the look of your radiator or heated towel rail.
Items 37-42 of 42
- Milano - Anthracite Angled Radiator Valves
- Milano - Chrome Thermostatic Angled Radiator Valves (Pair)£26.99inc VAT
- Milano - White Thermostatic Angled Radiator Valves (Pair)£24.99inc VAT
- Milano - Chrome Radiator Valve With Chrome TRV - 15mm Copper Adapters
- Milano - Chrome Radiator Valve With White TRV - 15mm Copper Adapters
- Milano - Modern Black Square Angled Radiator Valves